“Navigating the Business of EMS – A Strategic Vision” looks like a must for emergency response agency management teams, local and county coordinators as well as individual providers.
July 14th from 8:00 to 4:30 at Marist College, 3399 North Road (NYS Route 9), Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
The registration fee is $85 (includes a continental breakfast and lunch) per attendee and the Registration deadline is July 3, 2017.
Attendees must register individually Online at Eventbrite at: https://erla-program-2017.eventbrite.com
The agenda is as follows:
- Review of “The Changing Face of Emergency Medical Services in New York State” Summary
- “Not For Profit – Governance, Management, Financial Overview and Outlook”
- “Public Relations – Methods to enforce change of public perception, community awareness, and responsibility”
- “Managing Stress and Mental Health”
- “Legal/Strategic Council – Overview of Organizational and Sustainability Options)”
- “Financial Sustainability – Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance
- “Q&A Panel Discussion”