PDF attached – Bound Tree Medical Pharmaceutical Backorder Report 6/26/17
- Diazepam 10mg, 2ml carpujects (BTM#371104) have been added to the report. Unfortunately the only possible substitute is a 50mg, 10ml vial (BTM#3213-12)
FDA- EXTENDED USE DATES
On 6/23/17 the FDA posted a list of lot numbers for:
– Atropine 0.5mg Lifeshield (BTM#374910)
– Atropine 1mg Lifeshield (BTM#374911)
– Dextrose 50% Lifeshield (BTM#0074490201)
– Epi 1:10 Lifeshield (BTM#374921).
This is in response to the ongoing drug shortage of these Pfizer products.
For the list of lot numbers by item with new expiration date go to: https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/DrugShortages/ucm563360.htm
WEBINAR ON DRUG SHORTAGES – Friday 6/30/17 – 12:00 to 1:00 PM
The purpose of this webinar is to provide information related to the current drug shortages. Stacey Barksdale Price, Senior Product Manager at Bound Tree Medical, will provide an overview of products that are currently involved and insights from a distributors point of view. James Augustine, MD, US Acute Care Solutions, will discuss some coping strategies seen in EMS during drug shortages.
To register go to: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2408689511246424321