Position: CLINICAL BASE MANAGER
The Clinical Base Manager will be responsible to uphold and maintain the mission and vision of Mercy Flight Inc. outlined in the Medical Operations Manual and General Operations Manual at all times. The Clinical Base Manager must be clinically proficient, administratively competent and of strong positive moral and ethical character. He/she must at all times set an excellent example of being professional and “Mission Ready”.
1. Minimum 1 year Air Medical Experience as Flight Nurse or Flight Paramedic.
2. Minimum 5 years experience as a Paramedic or Registered Nurse.
3. Minimum of Associates Degree in healthcare related field preferred.
4. Current active status as NYS Paramedic or Registered Nurse.
5. Favorable recommendations.
6. Current Certification as FP-C, CCP-C, CCRN, or CFRN
7. Current in all required Clinical Flight Crew certifications (CPR,ACLS,PALS,NRP,ITLS)
8. Management experience preferred
For more details regarding this opportunity, please download the position description