Good Evening Everyone,
I wanted to let you know that we have made some adjustments to the web page based on changes that have occurred over the last 2 years. Currently, those changes specifically have been to the “Officer Resource” tab and the “Protocol” tab. As we move forward I am sure we will have more adjustments. These are some of the adjustments made:
- Cleaned up the “Common Forms”
- Added the appropriately approved “Semi-Annual Report form” under “Controlled Substances” for those ALS level agencies.
- A substantial overhaul to the “Patient Care Report” tab to be more inline with the current requirements.
- Added a new “CME” tab for all CME related materials including instructions and the link to the new submission portal.
- Lastly, under “Protocols” we cleaned up the information and brought it more current so that providers have the latest and greatest.
These are just a few of the things we have accomplished in the last few months. Also, as most of the agencies have done elections, I am sure there have been some changes. Please make sure to go into the portal and update as needed. We have also added a new section in the portal to add the “ePCR coordinator” and their information. So as you update, feel free to add that information into the portal.
Thanks everyone and feel free to check it out.